La ferme de la Serraz, Lac D’annecy
Campsite 5 Stars
Rue de la poste, 74210 Doussard
☎ 04 50 44 30 68
Campsite 02/06 > 02/10
Swimming pool 08/06 > 15/09
Snack 20/06 > 01/09
☑STOP COVID : La ferme de la Serraz applies the sanitary protocol of the National Federation of Outdoor Hotels (FNHPA)
Summer: Daily, from 9>12 a.m and from 2>7 p.m.
Winter : Weekdays, afternoons
83 camping places & 101 mobile homes
An ideal location at the source of Annecy Lake
Camping Annecy – La ferme de la Serraz, a 5-star campsite, is located in Haute-Savoie, in the exceptional setting of Lake Annecy and the Alps, in the heart of the village of Doussard, at the foot of the Combe d’Yre on the town of Doussard, in Rhône-Alpes. For more than 50 years, in a family and friendly atmosphere.The campsite is equipped with 3 contemporary sanitary areas with “baby”, “child” and “disabled person” cabins.
Activities at the ferme de la Serraz
Activities from the ferme de la Serraz
– Doussard beach (Lake Annecy) 2km from the campsite (swimming, windsurfing, pedal boats and sailing schools).
– A renowned 30 km cycle track on the edge of Lake Annecy, less than 400 m from the campsite.
– Giez and Talloires golf courses: 9 and 18 hole courses in exceptional settings.
– Fishing in the lake or in the many surrounding rivers.
– Hiking and climbing. Many hikes from the campsite : information and plans available at reception.
– Rafting and canyoning: several routes in the alpine rivers of Haute-Savoie, Isère, and Savoie.
– Mountain biking: Varied routes from the campsite.
– Tennis and mini golf: 1500m from the campsite, near Doussard beach. Course of internship possibilities.
ACCES GPS : N 45° 46.999′ – E 6° 3.535′
Annecy 19 km
Alberville 27 km
Genève 64 km
Chamonix 75 km
Lyon 160 km
Paris 580 km
By car : Highway A 41, exit Annecy Sud, follow Alberville
By bus : Annecy, SNCF station – Doussard Poste stop
By plane : GENEVE (easyjet) – ANNECY MEYTHET (connections Paris – Annecy)
By train : TGV Annecy Station : (Paris 3h30 – LYON 1h30)
La Serraz campsite is located in Haute-Savoie, in the heart of the Alps near Lake Annecy. Our campsite offers its visitors an exceptional setting for the holidays.
The campsite, located in the heart of Haute-Savoie, allows you to combine nautical activities, with Lake Annecy, the purest in Europe, and activities related to the practice of the mountain which is omnipresent around the lake .
Close to the campsite, numerous sporting activities are still practiced in superb Alpine landscapes.
From Annecy, you can visit Geneva (37 km), Chamonix (100 km), …
To find out more about the Annecy Lake region and Haute-Savoie, you can consult the following links:
Sources du Lac d’Annecy Tourist Office: www.sources-lac-annecy.com
Annecy Tourist Office: www.lac-annecy.com
Lake Annecy Welcome & discovery: www.lacannecy.com
Chairlift, Summer Sledge & Hiking: www.lasambuy.com
Annecy, The Venice of the Alps (Photos): annecyphotos.blogspot.com
Golf de Giez: www.golfdegiez.fr
Easyjet (flights + car rentals): http://www.easyjet.com